Prima Carbo Heating
Our heating elements work with a variety of materials, enabling a wide range of applications. Infrared heat is both energy efficient and pleasant – close to natural sunlight in effect.
Warmth from history
From six hundred million to four billion years – that’s the estimated age range for shungite, non-crystalline mineraloid. Thanks to its excellent electrical conductivity, the shungite-based heating element efficiently produces pleasant infrared heat. It also works with a variety of materials, allowing for a variety of uses.
Info package on Prima Carbo Heating:
- A shungite-paint mixture, which gets laminated between two plastics
- Flexible heat output control
- Heating element can be connected to sun panels
- Works with a variety of materials (excl. metal and mirrors)
- Thin, flexible and weather and moisture resistant material
- Underfloor heating – renovation
- Low-energy houses – new construction
- Motorhomes, caravans and boats
- Health saunas and relaxation areas
- Non-electric cottages, crisis areas
- Decoration of lifestyle-home, e.g. infrared heated armchairs, wall panels, designer rugs
- Asphalt mix for yard areas and pedestrian streets that are to be kept thawed
- In industrial construction as floor or wall heating elements
- New types of electrically conductive / heat generating coatings
- Heating of production facilities, e.g. poultry farms and livestock farms
- In greenhouses as an extension of the growing season
Up to 10-20% lower heating costs.
Pleasant infrared heat
Infrared heat resembles solar radiation.
Steady heat, no fear of overheating.
Good indoor air
Neutralizes odors and does not dry indoor air.
Contact us for more info. We will happily tell you more about the advantages of shungite.